It is now 2016 and the the COP 21 Climate Conference in Paris has come to a close. With so many promises and opportunities that have arisen with the conference, one must wonder if and how change will come about in the global struggle against the realities of climate change.
To keep yourself enaged and informed on what we need to do, and where do we go from here, we encourage you to check out these articles and links regarding the conference and the harsh realities tied to meeting the promises and goals made by the world's leaders, as well as other issues tied to climate change.
- At COP 21, the World Agreed to Increase Emissions
- Climate & Capitalism
- Film Review: Are Cows Destroying the Climate?
- Ian Angus: COP21, the Climate Crisis, and Ecosocialism
- The Tragedy of the Commons, the Pope, and the System
- Naomi Klein's new film: Capitalism versus the Climate
It is important to note that COP21 is not a sole solution to climate change--it has flaws, is limited in scope, and yet needs to be considered as a discussion piece.
We encourage you to stay engaged in the discussion around COP21, and to seek local and global iniatives to resolve climate change.