KWIC’s work in the community depends on the skills and enthusiasm of a dedicated group of volunteers.
- Governance on the KWIC Board of Directors
- Committees: Program, Fundraising, Communications
- Academic Placements & Research
- Working Groups
- The SFJ Facilitators Collective (designing & delivering workshops)
- The Global Education & Resource Centre
- Communications and Administration
- Outreach & Fundraising Activities
KWIC Principles of Volunteerism
- KWIC recognizes that volunteers are a vital human resource and will commit to the appropriate infrastructure to support volunteers. KWIC’s practices ensure effective volunteer involvement. KWIC commits to providing an accountable and supportive environment for volunteers.
- Volunteers make a commitment to act with integrity in accordance to the Volunteer & Human Rights Codes, to participate in an orientation and training, as required of their position, and to demonstrate respect for all staff, volunteers and program participants, including user of the resource centre.
You can also download a printable PDF version to complete and mail or drop off at KWIC.